Most businesses believe their information is “Backed Up” but have little confidence in performing a system restore if required. Why risk your business information? Our service can perform complete system restores in minutes, not hours or days. Ensure Business continuity!
Is your Data Backed Up? Do you have an Effective Disaster Recovery Plan?
Recent studies show that most businesses that suffer data loss due to an insufficient Disaster Recovery Plan usually go out of business within 12 months. Do not become a statistic, protect your data today!
Ultimate Backup, Storage and Disaster Recovery services provide a variety of real-time automated disk remote backup, disk imaging, file level remote backup and bare metal restore for Windows servers and workstations. Unlike conventional file-based only products, our services creates an image of the entire system state – including operating system, business applications, user settings, drivers and data – giving our engineers the framework to completely rebuild a downed system in less than an hour.
Features and Benefits
We offer completely integrated solutions that protect all Windows servers and workstations in a distributed IT environment. Benefits include: –
• Intuitive management reduces administrator workload and backup costs
• Central Web-based administration of all features, including event scheduling, remote backup status and reporting
• Remote backup administration and automation eliminates on-site visits
• Efficient remote backup software ensures that all backups will be completed in the backup window
• Consolidated and easy-to-read alerts for failed cycles
• Universal restore for recoveries to dissimilar hardware or virtual machines
Typical backup cycles available
• Full or incremental backups can be scheduled regularly or on demand
• Incremental backups are conducted efficiently on reliable disk media, shortening the backup cycle dramatically.
• Automatic discovery technology ensures that all systems on the network are reliably backed up, leaving no systems and no data unprotected.
• Our service works in the background without requiring a system shutdown or interruption to end users,
• Making sure that all servers and workstations are always available. Complete restores in under one hour
• Whether you need to recover a single file, restore a crashed workstation or completely restore a system from bare metal in the event of a disaster
• Through point-in-time imaging, we can restore any system to its latest state, including operating system, business applications, data and user settings.
• Systems can be completely restored in less than one hour, dramatically minimizing downtime and helping to get employees back up and running quickly.
• Disaster Recovery Strategy
• Network Storage Solutions
• Imaged Based Backup Technology
• Fast Restoration of Apps and Data
• Online Backup Management
• Off-site Storage facility
Contact us and find out how to protect your data BEFORE you need it!